skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Casual Bloggers Conference
Tonight I did something slightly out of character for me. I went to a Girls Night Out...the kick off for the Casual Bloggers Conference that is happening this weekend. I know for those of you who know me well, the following may not seem like and accurate description of me. But really, I'm slightly an introvert. I especially have a hard time making conversation with people I don't know. This makes it a bit awkward for me when I'm in a room of strangers, and I tend to sit in a corner and people watch instead of putting myself out there, to meet others. The benefit with tonight, was that I offered to help my friend Cindy with her 'fun spot' at the party. I helped her, help all of the women there make lip gloss. This actually worked really well for me. All of the ladies there, came to us to make their little project. I chatted, exchanged blog sites and met a lot of really neat women. I didn't get to the massage chairs, or the manicures either. But that's alright. I really had fun meeting and chatting, and I didn't have to stand in any lines, which I'm also very ok with. I'm attending classes tomorrow and Saturday as well. Hopefully it will be an equally enjoyable experience. I'm actually looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment